"Meanwhile, Over on Instagram . . . "

SMW - on my way to the office . . . 

Greetings,

I was just looking through my Instagram feed this afternoon . . . and it never fails to delight me when I see how much I love my life . . .

Come . . . let's wander through the last few weeks -


Sometimes it's all about new shoes
(from my ever-beloved Stubbs and Wootton)  

Sometimes it's all about shoes I bought in college.  

And there's clearly been a fair isle / tartan vibe happening -
(out with Drew over the holidays)  

Or visiting at the SF Design Center during Market Week 

There's been some healthy cooking at the house -
(with a completely made-up recipe for pork stew on a damp chilly weekend) 

And the non-ending site visits for current projects at the office
(this was a morning of 'measure twice' with Erik from R&C Draperies)  

There was even a quick trip back to Mississippi
(including a visit to the MSU campus.  Go Bulldawgs!)  

And a trip down memory lane.
With me and my brother at his birthday party.

We've got some great men's fashion coming up for the weekend - and then we dive head-first into "Patrick's Note Pad" next week.

Cheers,
Scot

Comments

Karena said…
Scott, you and Drew look so completely happy together.Oh and I love the look on your face with your brother!
xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena
Lisa Mende said…
Great flashbacks! Were your ears burning? Denise and I were just talking about you! Market April! Be there aloha!
I've been following your blog for quite awhile now and was shocked to see that you have a Mississippi connection! Go dawgs! ;).
You look great !
Those veggies look good, I don't eat meat so I would enjoy just the vegetables cooked with maybe some couscous :)
besitos, C
You 2 look SO happy together! The picture with your brother si adorable!!

Popular Posts