"Fall. In Love . . . "


Greetings,

Oh good heavens.  It has been much, much too long since I've been out to visit with everyone here on our little cyber-block party.  And there are tons of great things happening here at the office (yes, I'm here on a quiet Saturday catching up with a vast number of projects - including updating ye olde blog!) Coming up in the next week - we've got a great book give-away!  And a super exciting announcement about an upcoming project.  (You might just want to go ahead and mark your calendars for Thursday November 3rd! I'm just sayin'!)

So - please accept a rather wandering Fall missive - one part "Sunday Runway," one part yummy interiors, and one part "things that make you say, 'ah!'" as an apology for my absence -




SMW Design, Lake Tahoe Project

SMW Design, Atherton Project


'cause WHO doesn't want a bright orange vespa?!!??!

Karen Gillan, "Amy Pond" from BBC's "Doctor Who"

SMW Design, Lake Tahoe Project

SMW Design, Nob Hill Project

Karen Gillan from BBC's "Doctor Who"


Christina Hendricks from AMC's "Mad Men"

The ever-stylish Prince Harry

from Martha Stewart



SMW Design, Lake Tahoe Project.


Cheers,
Scot

Comments

Love love love the images !
As we go into Spring here, I already wish it were Fall :)
You have captured the essence of an elegant and beautiful fall to perfection....love each and every picture!
Blue Muse said…
Wowsas. HellooooOooo gorgeous Autumn! I want my husband rocking that last outfit and I would love a bright orange vespa! Gorgeous post. Can't wait to see your surprise unveiled.
xo isa
Kathysue said…
Gorgeous images, It made me take a deep sigh!! Aaaaaah! Kathysue
Karena said…
Oh Scot, Oohs and Ahhs galore!! I love all of your Autumn images!

xoxo
Karena

Art by Karena
Andy Bean said…
Great pics....and Looking as good as ever Scot
Bright orange vespa and the yellow socks? So good!
YONKS said…
A very nice mood you have created here - warms the cockles of my heart :-)
Di
YONKS
x
diane said…
Welcome back...wondering where you had gone. Love that Tahoe residence...can I move in?
dannie said…
I've been loving your blog for so many reasons. I adore menswear and you always capture the best images of clothes, models and grand movie stars.

As a decorator I love your interiors and the ones you crush on too! Your mood shots/landscapes make me so thankful for the four seasons!

But your post today was impossible for me to ignore. The wonderful plaids, brogues, redheads and gingers (I married one) and fall leaves were divine. Best surprise of all---to see handsome you at the very end!

Thanks Scot!
I have missed your posts! These pics are the ESSENCE of Fall!!! Beautiful, all! Thanks. XO, Pinky
quintessence said…
Love it all and of course that Vespa has my name all over it!!
Alan Karlin said…
Fall is my favorite season! Love the Vespa too, like riding a pumpkin instead of a broom!
vignette design said…
Talk about essence of fall! You captured it beautifully!
Lookin quite dapper Scot in your tartan tie and vest, I must say....!
Jon Simons said…
Love the pictures. Give me a second, I think I spot a theme...
Pigtown*Design said…
not a bit amy pond fan, but love the hunk in the last picture!
Aw Meg - I'm loving Amy Pond, the story lines have been great . . . or maybe I'm just loving the 'Steven Moffit" years . . .
mandyface said…
Totally digging all the pics in this post!! The colors, textures, and feel are perfect for November!

Popular Posts