"L.A. Story - Jeffrey Alan Marks . . . "

Master Bedroom, Jeffrey Alan Marks, Inc.
(photo credit - Simon Upton for Elle Decor)
Greetings,

We're in day two of my tour through the homes of some of my favourite LA designers -  and is there anything that personifies the 'southern california' aesthetic more than a beautiful beach home.  And the perfectly insouciant home of Jeffrey Alan Marks fits the bill to a 't.'

You can almost smell the fresh, salt air . . .







Cheers,
Scot

images from Elle Decor.  Photography by Simon Upton.

Comments

Kathysue said…
Scot,Love the colors in this crisp,fresh home. The fish wallpaper in the kitchen is so whimsical and fun!!! KS
So glad your doing this series on L.A. -- I didn't have the chance to take advantage of all the great design sources available when I was here this past week! Thanks so much and have a great time at the design bloggers conference -can't wait to hear about all the fun.
Mike said…
Thanks for featuring this. I love browsing portfolios. One of my favorites is here http://www.aliceindesignland.com/blog/designer-showcase-m-design-interiors.html

Popular Posts